New Access McCandless Calendar!!
Our calendar includes ALL events in the North Hills area – not just municipal/township events!
So, you said you wanted a calendar! Well, we listened, and you can now view events all over the North Hills with our new Access McCandless Calendar. Look to your left on the page under “Home” and you’ll see the new calendar tab! You can either use the calendar on your phone with a free app called “Teamup Calendar,” or you can view the calendar from your computer on our Facebook page! We don’t post just municipal events — we also post charity events, local organization events, and much more! (This will soon be integrated to our website as well.)
IMPORTANT: ***If your organization wants to add an event to our calendar, please message us on Facebook or email email@example.com. If you frequently have events, we can add you to the calendar and you can add your own events****
We have several categories of events for you to view.
TO VIEW FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:
You’ll notice that there is a new tab on our page, on the left side under where it says “Access McCandless.” This tab contains the calendar. Just click on the tab to view. If you do not wish to download the application, this should also work on your phone:
The Calendar will display right on your facebook page:
TO USE AN APP ON YOUR PHONE:
1. On your phone, download the TeamUp App:
2. Open up our new calendar, by clicking on this link, and choose “TeamUp” as the app to view the calendar: https://teamup.com/ksnanoe85kyst54v…
3. On the calendar, you can decide which view you want. We recommend viewing the calendar as a “List.” Just tap on the view menu and choose the way you’d like to view the calendar, as shown below:
4. Viola! Your calendar is now available on the TeamUp app. Your calendar can be seen in a list format of ALL local events in the area!! Not just municipal events, but church events, charity events, and much more!
5. Click on any event to get DETAILED information, including maps, and more! Tap on the map icon and your google maps app will open on your phone — just hit the navigation button and OFF YOU GO!