The North Allegheny School District has a few positions open with deadlines coming soon for some. Of note:
- Director of Student Services
- This Executive Council leadership position is responsible for total operations and outcomes for school counseling, student assistance, special education, gifted education, psychological services and health services.
- Min. requirements include Bachelor’s degree in Education, Special Education or Human Development. Five or more years in Educational Administration experience preferred. One or more of the following required: PA Administrative certification, Supervisor of Special Education certification, Supervisor of Pupil Services certification, Superintendent’s Letter of Eligibility, or commensurate endorsement.
- Ingomar Middle – Minimum two years’ experience as an assistant principal or principal, or related experience, is strongly preferred; experience in a Middle School setting is desired. The position is available June 2018. Applicants must possess PA Principal Certification
- School Board Secretary
- Temporary and Full Time Custodial
Visit the NA Human Resources Page for further information, internal and external positions, and current job requirements and certifications.